- Product Code: DEV0019
- Reward Points: 93
- Available in stock
- Ex Tax: $35.00
- Price in reward points: 9390
FEZ Panda II- A .NET Micro Framework Controller
The 72Mhz FEZ Panda II runs .NET Micro Framework, allowing users to program and debug FEZ Panda using Microsoft's free Visual C# Express. Applications are loaded over USB cable (or serial) with full featured debugging capabilities, such as stepping in code or inspecting variables.
FEZ Panda II is an enhanced version of FEZ Panda (the original) with On-board microSD socket, Real Time Clock, and an easily accessible 40-pin female header that exposes the extra IOs.
• Based on NXP's LPC2387 micro-controller with GHI's commercial USBizi firmware/software package.
72MHz. 32-bit ARM7 processor.
512 KB Flash (148KB for user application) .
96 KB RAM (62KB for user application).
• Compatible with most Arduino shields.
• USB device connection for run-time debugging.
• Specialized libraries to configure USB port to emulate devices like thumb-drive, virtual COM (CDC), mouse, keyboard.
• USB Debugging and Virtual COM (CDC) can work simultaneously.
• USB Host support with modifications.
• Built-in Micro SD card socket (4-bit high speed SDHC support, no 2GB limit) with card detect signal.
• 54x Digital I/O ports.
• 6x 10-bit analog Inputs.
• 10-bit analog output (with audio WAV playback).
• 6x Hardware PWM channels.
• 2x CAN channels.
• Battery backup RAM 2KB.
• Configurable on-board LED and button.
• 4x UART serial ports (one with hardware handshaking capability).
• OneWire interface (available on any IO).
• Built-in Real Time Clock (RTC) with the suitable crystal.
• Processor register access.
• OutputCompare for generating waveforms with high accuracy.
• RLP allowing users to load native code (C/Assembly) for real-time requirements.
• Ethernet support through W5100 chipset with full TCP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP and DNS support . Ethernet throughput is 400Kbps. Perfect Match for FEZ Connect shield.
• Extended double-precision math class.
• Parallel Port (ideal for color displays).
• JTAG is exposed (available only when firmware is erased).
• FAT File System.
• Cryptography (AES and XTEA).
• Low power and hibernate support.
• In-field update (from SD, network or other).
Most features are GHI exclusive, see software documentation for details.
• Through USB port or an external DC 6-9V power supply (connecting both is safe).
• 3.3V regulated DC output is available.
• 5.0V regulated DC output is available
• Digital I/O are 3.3V but 5V tolerant.
• Low power and hibernate modes.
• Active power consumption 103 mA.
• Idle power consumption 65 mA.
• Hibernate power consumption 3.75mA.
• RoHS compliant /Lead-free compliant.
• Operating temperature: -20 to 65°C.
Note: Mini USB cable is included at no addition cost.