- Product Code: WRL0063
- Reward Points: 99
- Not Available in stock
- Ex Tax: $99.50
- Price in reward points: 9950
SIM900 Quad-band GSM GPRS Shield Development Board
Board Size: 85 x 55 x 15 mm(approx)
GPRS multi-slot class 10/8
GPRS mobile station class B
Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
Class 4 (2 W @ 850 / 900 MHz)
Class 1 (1 W @ 1800 / 1900MHz)
Enhanced Commands: SIMCOM AT Commands.
Low power consumption: 1.5 mA(sleep mode)
Industrial Temperature Range: 40°C ~+85 °C
Power supply: 5 V~26 V(Recommend 9V power supply)
1. The GPRS Shield provides you a way to communicate using the GSM cell phone network.
2. The GPRS Shield is based on SIM900 module from SIMCOM and compatible with Arduino and its clones.
3. The shield also has the 12 GPIOs, 2 PWMs and an ADC of the SIM900 module(They are all 2V8 logic) present on board.
4. The shield allows you to achieve SMS, MMS, GPRS and Audio via UART by sending AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands).
5. This module power supply for: 5V~26V, if more than 5V power supply must be in 2A, recommend a 9V power supply. Plug in the Arduino motherboard, power supply must be able to provide 2A current.
1 x GPRS Shield Module
1 x Antenna